- B.S. Mining Engineering (Penn State University)
- Colorado Registered Land Surveyor
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of Colorado Association of Realtors
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- Past President, Glenwood Springs Association of Realtors (1999)
- Director, Colorado Association of Realtors (1998 - 2001)
- Director & Sec./Treas. Carbondale and Rural Fire Protection District (1994 - Present)
- Volunteer Firefighter & Emergency Medical Technician (1980 - Present)
Mike has been a Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Colorado since 1980. He was formerly a mining engineer in Pennsylvania and in Colorado. Mike relocated to the Carbondale, Colorado area in the late seventies working in the mining business and eventually, as Construction Coordinator on the $95 million Glenwood Canyon Tunnel Projects on Interstate 70. In this capacity, Mike was in charge of field engineering, quality control and progress payments to the contractors and sub-contractors on the project.
In the early 1990's when the project was completed, Mike jumped into his real estate career full time and quickly became one of office top producers. Mike purchased the office and the RE/MAX franchise in 1997 and the office quickly began to expand, nearly doubling the volume in the first year of business as a RE/MAX franchise. In the fall of 2000, Mike joined with Bob Lario of Paonia, Colorado and formed RE/MAX Mountain West. Between all of the offices and home office locations, the RE/MAX Mountain West Associates cover more than 10,000 square miles of the Western Slope of Colorado.
In addition to managing the Carbondale Office, Mike continues to list and sell properties throughout the western slope, specializing in residential and ranch properties. Mike can be reached early or late and is always available by appointment. Call Mike any time and put his 20+ years of experience in Western Colorado to work for you!
Tel: (970) 963-1940
Web Site: http://www.coloradohomesranches.com